- Mentoring/coaching and training existing FE developers+
- Establishing correct coding patterns and ensuring other developers adhere to them
- Maintaining Design integrity on all UI/UX
- Conducting Peer reviews / Stand ups
- Strong knowledge of web standards, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Comprehensive knowledge about frontend DevOps technologies like Node, Grunt and Gulp.
- Intermediate knowledge of Source Control and versioning tool. TFS is a plus.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines.
- Intermediate knowledge of tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus.